Short answer low carb cinnamon whiskey:
Low carb cinnamon whiskey is a type of alcohol that contains minimal carbohydrates and added natural flavorings like Ceylon or Cassia. It’s suitable for people on low-carb diets seeking to keep their carbohydrate intake in check, while still indulging in an occasional alcoholic beverage.
What are the ingredients of low carb cinnamon whiskey?
Are you looking for a low carb whiskey with an extra kick of cinnamon? Look no further than our list of ingredients for a low carb cinnamon whiskey.
1. Whiskey – the base alcohol used in this recipe
2. Cinnamon sticks/powder – adds flavor and spice to your drink.
3. Allspice berries/ground allspice- provides warm, sweet taste similar to cloves.
Mix these three ingredients together and let them steep for several days or more until desired strength is reached.
Once strained, additional flavors such as vanilla extract could be added along with custom choice zero sugar/sugar-free sweetener like erythritol etcetera before serving over ice or neat (without ice).
A lower calorie option would use artificial nonsaccharide class polyols called Maltitol which has 0 net carbs per gram but can cause severe side effects if consumed excessively so always keep that balance while indulging!
Is low carb cinnamon whiskey suitable for a keto diet?
Are you on a keto diet and wondering if low carb cinnamon whiskey is suitable for your lifestyle? Let’s take a look at the nutrition facts and ingredients to determine its compatibility with keto.
1. Low sugar content: Cinnamon whiskey typically contains less than 5 grams of sugar per serving, making it relatively lower in carbs compared to other alcoholic beverages.
2. High alcohol percentage: Most brands have an average ABV (alcohol by volume) level between 30-35%, which means they are high in calories but won’t spike glucose levels as much as sugary drinks.
3. Artificial sweeteners & flavors: Some varieties may contain artificial additives such as sucralose or glycerol that could affect insulin response rates negatively or trigger cravings for sweets.
4. Suitable in moderation only: While drinking small amounts occasionally won’t necessarily disrupt ketosis, overconsumption can cause liver damage, dehydration, heart problems among others.
Overall low carb cinnamon whiskey can be considered part of the typical range for moderate consumption while still adhering to most ketogenic diets’ principles with no issues once used moderately sparingly without excessive intakes affecting someone long-term health-wise.