**Short answer wild turkey whiskey precio:** Wild Turkey Whiskey varies in price depending on the type and bottle size. Prices typically range from $20-60 for a 750ml bottle, with limited edition or single barrel releases costing more. It is best to check local liquor store prices for specific information as pricing may vary geographically.
What is the average price range for Wild Turkey whiskey?
Wild Turkey is a popular brand of American whiskey known for its distinctive taste and high alcohol content. If you’re curious about the price range, read on to find out more.
1. Wild Turkey sells their whiskies in different bottle sizes, which can affect the pricing.
2. Prices also vary based on age – longer aging periods typically lead to higher prices.
3. Different expressions or special limited editions may have particularly high price points.
When it comes to average pricing across these variables:
The entry-level offering from Wild Turkey is called 101 Proof Bourbon Whiskey and costs around $20 per bottle at most retailers.
Their flagship expression named “Rare Breed” carries an average retail value of $50 as a barrel-proof bourbon that showcases various ages ranging between six-12 years old blended together before bottling.
Next up are some specialty offerings like Decades ($150), Master’s Keep Revival Rye ($170) and Longbranch($40).
On top end sits two older bourbons aged over twenty years: Diamond Anniversary (around $1,000) & Tribute(roughly double $2,000)
Prices for each wild turkey variety will depend significantly upon factors such as size bottles being sold along with how long they’ve been aged until release onto shelves; whether there happens any current promotions running might help get better deals offered by dealerships globally but expect market rates usually benchmarked above mentioned ranges earlier too so be mindful when looking into purchasing your next favorite drink!
– Are there any limited edition or rare releases of Wild Turkey that are particularly expensive?
When it comes to Wild Turkey, there are a few limited edition and rare releases that can fetch quite the price point. Here are a few examples:
1. Master’s Keep Decades: This blend of 10-20 year old bourbons is offered at around $200-$300 per bottle.
2. Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel Bourbon with Albertsons on the label – sold exclusively in California: While this one may be difficult for some to get their hands on due to its exclusivity, it has been known to sell for upwards of $300.
3.Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary Limited Edition: Released in honor of master distiller Jimmy Russell’s 60th anniversary with Wild Turkey, these bottles have sold for prices ranging from $200-$300.
It should be noted though that these prices will vary based on market demand and other factors.
If you’re looking into procuring any particularly expensive or hard-to-find editions of your favorite spirits like those listed above – make sure you’re prepared beforehand by doing plenty research ahead so as not to waste time trying unnecessarily obscure brands!
Ultimately though when drinking whiskey (as well an acquired taste beverage), different people enjoy varying levels quality over quantity – if having something truly special along mixed drinks then checking out premium options might be worth considering but don’t feel obligated unless desired specifically!